Hello and welcome to my blog!
Tuesday 7th July 2020
I have been asked a couple of times why I have dandelions peppered throughout my website. Some people see the dandelion as a weed, this amazes me! Why are some flowers allowed and some seen as less than?
The common and humble Dandelion has a surprising amount of different meanings:
- Healing from emotional pain and physical injury alike
- Intelligence, especially in an emotional and spiritual sense
- The warmth and power of the rising sun
- Surviving through all challenges and difficulties
- Long lasting happiness and youthful joy
- Getting your wish fulfilled
Since the Dandelion can thrive in difficult conditions, it is no wonder that people say the flower symbolises the ability to rise above life's challenges.
This resonates with me. How about you?